Trip to Kenya, Africa

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pic of my room

My overnight room at EKA HOTEL :-)
Posted by Rob G. at 2:35 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Rob G.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (14)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (11)
      • Heading out to my next camp
      • My Kilimanjaro in the background
      • At an observation post
      • Pic of my room
      • Well it took a while but…. I"M HERE!!!…I arrived i...
      • Uh oh
      • First class all the way
      • Just landed at Schipol in Amsterdam…flight went re...
      • Well the day has come...getting my packing done an...
      • Blogger has an app
      • July 20th 2014    Today I set up a blog to write ...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.